CASSIDA GREASE LTS 1, 12X470GR
CASSIDA GREASE LTS 1
Synthetic low temperature grease for food and beverage processing equipment
• Excellent low temperature performance
• Good water resistance
• Good oxidation and mechanical stability
• Effective corrosion prevention characteristics
• Good adhesive properties
• Neutral odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
CASSIDA GREASE LTS 1 is a high performance low temperature lubricant specially blended for the grease lubrication of machinery used in food and beverage processing and packaging industry. It is based on an aluminium complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Cold storage situations with temperatures down to -50 °C
• Plain and rolling element bearings
• Centralised automatic lubrication systems
• Joints, linkages and slides
• May also be used as protective anti-rust films and as release agents on gaskets and seals of tank closures
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).