CASSIDA GREASE CLEAR 2, 12X500GR
DETTE ER BESTILLINGSVARE. LEVERINGSTID CA 30 DAGER.
CASSIDA GREASE CLEAR 2
Synthetic specialty grease for food and beverage processing equipment
• Good wash out resistance to hot and cold water
• Excellent oxidation and mechanical stability
• Excellent anti-wear properties
• Very good corrosion prevention characteristics
• Neutral in odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
CASSIDA GREASE CLEAR 2 is a high performance lubricant specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. It is based on an inorganic thickener, synthetic fl uids , selected additives and highly micronized white solid lubricant (PTFE), chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Lubrication of plain or roller bearings
• Joints, linkages and slides
• Lubrication and protection of seals and guides, operating in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments
• Can be applied manually, by grease guns or via centralized lubrication systems
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend using the product within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).