CASSIDA FM GREASE HD 1.5
CASSIDA FM GREASE HD Series
Specialty semi-synthetic heavy-duty greases for food and beverage processing equipment
• Good wash out resistance to hot and cold water
• Good oxidation and mechanical stability
• Good corrosion prevention characteristics
• Good adhesive properties
• Neutral odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
CASSIDA FM GREASE HD 1.5 and 2 are heavy-duty lubricants specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery where frequent changes and re-applications of the grease charge are required, such as machines used to process pet food and animal feed. It is based on a modified aluminium complex thickener, careful blend of base fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Recommended for use in machinery where frequent changes of the grease charge are required or there is high product consumption rate
• Slow and medium speed plain and rolling element bearings
• Heavy-loaded and shock-loaded applications
• Joints, linkages and slides
• Overhead track systems
• May also be used as protective antitrust film and as release agent on gaskets and seals of tank closures
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).