CASSIDA FLUID GLE 220, 1X22L
CASSIDA FLUID GLE Series
Enhanced performance synthetic gear lubricants for food and beverage processing equipment
• The fully synthetic base fluid has been selected for its ability to provide superior lubrication under variety of applications
• Specially formulated to provide excellent lubrication even when operating in locations where it is subject to contamination with water, juice and food, which is held in suspension, thus protecting metal surfaces from wear and corrosion
• Excellent separation properties, from water, in oil re-circulation and filtration systems
• Neutral odour and taste
• Good anti-oxidant properties. Resists the formation of deposits and sludge even at elevated temperatures resulting in long oil and equipment life
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
• DIN 51517 CLP
CASSIDA FLUID GLE 150 and 220 are fullysynthetic, high performance, antiwear gear lubricants, specifically designed for use in the food and beverage canning industry. They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Lubrication of rotary can seaming machines equipped with either enclosed (re-circulation) or total loss systems
• Circulating and bearing oil systems where contamination with water or food juice can occur, such as citrus juice extraction machines
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).