CASSIDA CHAIN OIL LT SPRAY, 12X400ML
CASSIDA CHAIN OIL LT SPRAY
Synthetic low temperature chain lubricant for food and beverage processing equipment
• The base fluid properties have been specially enhanced to provide superior lubrication under operating conditions where adhesion to moving parts is essential
• Good anti-wear performance offers long and reliable component life and therefore lower maintenance costs • Wide temperature range for excellent performance, especially at sub-zero temperatures
• Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation, even at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life
• Prevents component damage through excellent water separation properties, which resist formation of potentially harmful emulsions
• Neutral odour and taste
• High viscosity index results in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature
• Effective protection against corrosion of metal surfaces
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
CASSIDA CHAIN OIL LT SPRAY is a fully synthetic, high performance, anti-wear chain lubricant, specially developed for the lubrication of transport mechanisms inside food freezer machinery. It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Transport mechanisms inside food freezer machinery, such as spiral freezers
• Lubrication of metal-metal and metal-ceramic contact points in open machinery, such as slideways and chains
• Slideways, levers, joints and bolts, ropes, spindles and guide pulleys
• Plain and anti-friction bearings
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +30 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 3 years from the date of manufacture.