CASSIDA GREASE GTX 2
CASSIDA GREASE GTX Series
Specialty synthetic heavy-duty greases for food and beverage processing equipment
• Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties
• Superior mechanical stability particularly in the presence of heat and water
• Excellent corrosion prevention properties
• Enhanced resistance to water washout
• High dropping point
• Neutral odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
CASSIDA GREASE GTX are water resistant heavy-duty lubricant specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. They are based on a calcium sulphonate complex thickener, synthetic base fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Lubrication of steam dryers, electric motors, pumps, conveyors, mixers, gear units and bearings
• Low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions
• Heavy-loaded and shock-loaded applications
• May also be used as protective anti-rust film and as release agent on gaskets and seals of tank closures
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).